P Trap PVC Mould
- In China, Go4Mould offers the highest quality pipe fitting moulds
- With high automation, high precision, high productivity, and long-lasting life, multi cavities can be produced
- Our company designs P Trap PVC Moulds for you according to drawings or samples
- Maintain the high level of competitiveness and product safety of P Trap PVC Mould
- Assist our customers with the most attentive service, such as disseminating knowledge about our products
- Promoting a culture of integrity, vitality, and efficiency for the corporate image
- Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance
- Go4Mould is an expert in designing and processing moulds for plastic fittings of all kinds
|Nos of Cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of Cavity & Core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of Wear Parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould Accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
For You We Offer A Wide Range Of PVC Pipe Fitting
P Trap PVC Mould
Go4Mould’s expertise is in the production of custom made plastic pipe fittings. Our PVC moulds are flexible so they can be tailored to fit the available space under the sink. PVC moulds are available with extension pieces when you need an extra bit of space to finish your job. A reasonable price can also be offered on various kinds of pipe fitting mould for each customer according to their preferences.
Our product inspection is more professional due to our continuous improvement in equipment, measuring and testing instruments. With a customer-centric approach, Go4Mould has a huge market presence throughout China and caters to customers across the country. Get P Trap PVC Moulds in bulk from Go4Mould!
1. Can you tell me what P Trap PVC Mould is?
The P-trap pvc mould, as its name implies, resembles an upside-down letter “P” when turned upside-down. In the pipe, the curve of the “p” is formed by a u-shape bend. From the p-trap, a straight extension leads to the main drain line in the wall, which looks like the stem of the letter “P”. It is possible to determine whether you have a p-trap or a s-trap based on the curvature of your pipe drain. In the sink area, the P-traps exit into the wall, but the s-traps bend down and drain into the floor.
Figure 1: P Trap PVC Mould
2. P Trap PVC Mould – What is it Used For?
The P Trap PVC Moulds actually serve an important role in your home’s health and safety by preventing sewer odours from entering your home by blocking the pipes with water. They are designed to prevent sewer gas from escaping into the house by holding water in the drain.
3. What are the Two Primary Materials used in P Trap PVC Moulds?
Currently, construction practices use two primary materials: steel and concrete.
- One of the most common materials is plastic, which is made from either PVC or ABS. Installation and maintenance are relatively straightforward. In comparison to the metal traps, the plastic traps are less expensive but less attractive.
- Generally, metal is the second most common material for pvc moulds, and it is generally finished in chrome, but other finishes are available. Metal P-Traps are more expensive and decorative, but they tend to leak from the inside out due to rusting. For cleaning or maintenance, they may require a pipe wrench or channel locks. Make sure to use tools with care on fittings so as not to damage the finish. Make sure to inspect and service metal P-Traps annually and to replace them if they show signs of corrosion or rust.
Figure 2: Primary Materials of P Trap PVC Mould
4. P Trap PVC Mould Design: How Does It Work?
It is named after the fact that it combines two 90-degree joints with a horizontal overflow pipe, which forms the shape of the letter “P.” One of the 90-degree joints exits the sink drain and is connected to another that has a water sealing system which allows water to flow into the overflow pipe but not back to the sink.
5. Explain How to Install PVC Moulds in P Traps.
In addition to being affordable, the pvc mold for p traps is easy to install. Make sure that the PVC pipe you are joining is correctly crimped to ensure tight seals and prevent leaks. As Go4Mold explains, there are certain restrictions and precautions that should be kept in mind when using this type of trap. Depending on where you would like to install the P-trap, our team can help you determine whether the P-trap is permitted, but there are two rules of thumb to keep you on the right side of things.
- It is not permissible to install more than three utility appliances on one P-trap. Thus, if you have more than three sinks in a washroom, for instance, only three sinks can be connected to a P-trap at the same time.
- In addition to the first rule, a P-trap that is installed on a line that will infrequently be used should be primed with a primer.
6. What is the Difference Between an S Trap PVC Mould and a P Trap PVC Mould?
S-traps exit at the bottom of the toilet and are designed to outlet through the floor, while P-traps exit at the back of the toilet and are designed to exit through the wall.
S-traps get their name from their overall shape, which resembles an S. In similar fashion, a p-trap looks like a sideways “P”. There is no difference between the two types of traps. They both provide the same function of providing a barrier between your home and the sewer.
Figure 3: Difference Between S Trap and P Trap PVC Mould
7. Is it Possible for P Traps PVC Mould to Lose Water?
It is crucial to ensure that your P-trap has enough water. Sometimes, the P-trap runs dry. Below are some ways that the trap can lose water:
- Evaporation: A dry climate can cause the water in your plumbing trap to evaporate.
- Using capillary action: If there is something stuck inside of the pipe that is wicking or absorbing the water from the toilet, you could be experiencing capillary action.
- Oscillation: Traps may lose their water if there is too much wind and air outside of the house, which could get into the pipes and cause the water to bounce out.
- S-trap: S-traps can also cause an empty trap. Long legs of the pipe increase the force of water passing through, pulling it right out of the trap.
8. How Long does it Take a P trap to Completely Dry Out?
Often, P-traps dry out within a month, sometimes even less. Most of the time, this happens in the winter. Run the sink or shower for a few minutes once a week to keep water flowing into the P-trap and prevent it from drying out.
9. What is the Order Process?
There are many ways you can contact us if you are interested in our products! You can look for “Contact us” on our website. Besides that, we also provided a contact form for a quick and easy way to contact us. Moreover, you can request a replacement quote. Lastly, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope this helps!