Cross fitting mould
- Low cost of the cross fitting mould
- High strength is completed using a cold runner system
- Corrosion and temperature resistance
- Surface treatment of cross pipe fitting mould is completed with HVOF technology.
- Excellent surface finish & texture is maintained
- Strong & sturdy, long-lasting, nature
- Product details
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Factory view of Go4mould
Located in Huangyan, “Mould Town of China”, Go4mould is one of the leading plastic injection mould manufacturers in China. Our factory has advanced machines and experienced staff that can provide you with high quality cross fitting moulds at competitive prices. In addition, we have a dedicated team of quality control experts who conduct rigorous tests on all our products before they are shipped.
Various of related pipe fitting moulds
Cross fitting mould FAQs
Go4mould is a professional manufacturer of plastic injection molds and mold components. We provide our customers with high quality, fast lead time, and competitive pricing on all types of plastic injection molds, metal stamping molds, and custom mold components. Go4mould can manufacture most types of injection molds and mold components to meet our customers’ expectations. The team of experienced engineers at Go4mould is committed to providing the most cost-effective molds and mold components for improved performance in today’s competitive marketplace.
If you need mold design, pre-production sample, or mold components, let us know your requirement. We will be happy to work with you to provide the best solution.
1. What is cross fitting mould?
Cross fitting mould is an x shaped cavity in a mold used to produce metal parts with a core pin. The X shape cavity in a Cross Fitting Mould provides good fluidity properties to cast thin-walled sections, which can be challenging to produce using any other type of cavity because the molten metal will not have the same level of support as a core pin. A cross-fitting mould is typically used to cast delicate parts with thin, intricate features. The number of arms in the X is usually two or four, depending on part geometry and alloy is poured into the cavity.
Figure 1: Cross fitting mould
2. Why cross fitting mould is beneficial for businesses?
Cross Fitting Mould is beneficial for businesses as it allows them to reduce the pre-production time of a part by almost 50% compared to other ways of prototyping. This can have significant economic benefits in cash flow, labor costs, and production investment.
3. How can we relate cross fitting mould to cross pipe fitting mould and cross tee fitting mould?
Cross-fitting mould is a type of pipe fitting mould. Cross-fitting mould is almost similar to cross pipe fitting mould and cross tee fitting mould. Cross pipe fitting mould and cross tee fitting mould also allow molten metal to cool in an X-shaped cavity rather than a round one, making it easier for gases and impurities to escape.
Go4mould also offers the different sizes and thicknesses for cross fitting mould such as 1 inch, ½ inches, 2 inches, 7/8 inches (sizes), and 20mm, 40mm, 110mm and 220mm (thickness). Moreover, you can also get your customized size and design as per your requirements.
Figure 2: Cross pipe fitting mould
Figure 3: Cross tee fitting mould
4. Discuss the applications of cross tee fitting mould?
Cross tee fitting mould are typically used to cast lightweight parts with delicate, intricate features. A cross tee fitting mould can produce construction alloys, sports equipment, and automotive components made of zinc alloys.
5. Enlist the significant features of cross pipe fitting mould?
Cross pipe fitting mould is easy to disassemble and reassemble the following post-production. They are most suitable for high volume manufacturers with large volumes (5,000+ pcs) per year.
6.List the successful implementation of cross pipe fitting mould?
Successful implementation of cross pipe fitting mould is in the automotive industry, for example, fluid manifolds and brake ducts. Another example is the construction industry, where they are used to cast metal support structures and corrosion-resistant parts made from aluminum and zinc alloys.
7. Describe the process of cross fitting injection moulding?
The Cross pipe fitting mould process is similar to other single cavity injection molds. Still, it may require additional fixturing and setup time depending on the complexity of the mold. Injection molding parameters such as flow rate, hold pressure, shot size, and injection speed is still set from a machine controller or an operator using a machine control panel.
The step by step process of cross pipe fitting moulding is as follows:
- Loading the pre-production part in a loading unit
- Pre-heating chamber of hydraulic press
- Injecting molten metal in a cross pipe fitting mould is carried out using an automated system and then cooled by air or water depending on the alloy being used. The cooling steps typically take about one minute.
- Once the metal has cooled, the mold opens, and the part is ejected onto a moving conveyor belt by the hydraulic system. The pre-production parts are packed in boxes before shipping them for pre-production testing.
8. How does Go4mould carry the quality control process of cross pipe fitting mould?
For the quality control testing process in cross pipe fitting mould, we carry out the below checks:
- Visual inspection of the pre-production parts for physical appearance and dimensional accuracy.
- Mechanical testing to confirm part features are rigid enough to withstand normal use conditions.
- Qualification test pieces are typically sent to customers to verify that the alloy and surface finish meets their requirements.
9. What is the maintenance procedure of cross pipe fitting mould?
To ensure optimal performance, it is important to follow recommended guidelines for maintaining the tooling, such as:
- Regular cleaning of cross pipe mould before and after each cycle, especially after exposure to a dirty environment.
- Replace all broken, worn, and missing parts to avoid tooling failure during production. Repairing replaced parts or damaged areas of the cross pipe fitting mold should promptly prevent significant defects.
- Keep the area around the machine clean and free from water to avoid corrosion, oxidation, and other damage to the dies and the machine.
- Use oil lubricant on all moving parts regularly.
10. What is the future scope for cross pipe fitting mould?
Demand for cross pipe fittings is expected to rise with the world’s growing demand for automobiles. The use of alloy materials like zinc, aluminum, aluminum alloy, and steel will also develop due to their high recyclability rate (more than 90%), increasing global demand for alloy material.
11. How can we get a quote at Go4mould?
Getting a quote at Go4mould is easy! Just click on the “Get A Quote” button on our website, which will direct you to our online quoting platform. One of our sales representatives will contact you shortly after.
We look forward to working with you!
12. Do your offer a warranty on your products?
Yes, of course! We offer a one-year warranty on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us, and we will do our best to make you satisfied.