Corrugated pipe fitting mould
- We bring forth exceptionally designed corrugated pipe fitting moulds as per your requirement.
- We run mould analysis before and after the cross pipe fitting mould construction to make sure there are no flaws.
- Our competent team is readily available for any kind of assistance and designs innovative cross mould drafts for your project.
- Business analysts at Go4mould propose effective strategic techniques that enhance the monthly growth of your business.
- We believe in maintaining a healthy client-to-business relationship and that’s why we offer cost-effective deals.
- Our manufacturing firm is always open for your visit so that you can have a visual satisfaction.
|Nos of cavity
|Hardness of cavity & core
|Hardness of wear parts
|Core pulling system
|Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc
|DME/HASCO Standard …
|In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling
|Cold or Hot
|30 work days
Variety pipe fitting mould
Corrugated pipe fitting mould FAQ
With the advancement in the field of engineering and technology, the need for efficient products is also increasing and Go4mould is mindful of that. Keeping into consideration the modern necessities, we manufacture top-quality plastic injection moulds that are not only popular in China but foreign countries as well.
Go4mould lays its prime focus on the satisfaction of the customers and for that, we provide honest and loyal product services. Our experts have enlisted some questions that are essential to get know-how about the corrugated pipe fitting moulds.
1. What is corrugated pipe fitting mould?
To meet the needs of sanitary and drain pipe requirements, Go4mould manufactures corrugated pipe fitting moulds. These moulds are responsible for making pipe fittings of different shapes and sizes with cavities of different angles (45 degree, 90 degree, and 180 degree). Our pipe fitting mould is versatile and allows you to make elbow, tee, and sleep corrugated fittings as per your choice.
Figure 1: Corrugated Pipe Fitting Mould View
2. How is corrugated pipe fitting mould manufactured?
Go4mould takes advanced steps and hires technicians with modern knowledge to make corrugated pipe fitting moulds. The prime focus is the perfection of the mould design which is done by our engineers. The designs are tested before application to avoid errors in the manufacturing system.
During mould manufacturing, the temperature of the area is kept as per the machine demand. We use the latest technology CNC Machining system to make our corrugated pipe fitting moulds and the plus point of using such technology is that all the functions take place automatically. In this way, the cost and manual hard work is reduced to certain depths.
Health and safety are also prioritized at Go4mould because our company exists due to the utmost dedication of our workers. The mould tools are also sterilized to avoid any transfer of germs in your products. Stainless steel is usually used to make moulds at Go4mould because it has high resistance and sustainability as compared to the other metals. After final testing the product, we deliver it at your doors.
3. What are the considerations of making corrugated pipe fittings moulds?
While making corrugated pipe fitting mould, you should consider
- Making the cavities less complex to get the perfect final product
- Mark the product lines for ease
- Keep the ribs and wall thickness as per the pipe fitting requirement.
- Use non-abrasive material such as steel or aluminum
- Keep the mould gates large for the easy casting of the plastic injection mould
- Be certain to keep the radius and diameter of the mould according to the fitting you want
- Don’t expose your moulds to undesirable conditions as it may harm the product inside
- Keep the surface or texture of the mould according to the type of mould surface finishing you need.
By following Go4mould’s devised considerations, your mould will turn out to be the best. Moreover, or services are always open for your assistance.
4. How does corrugated pipe fitting mould benefits the industrialists?
Figure 2: Industrial Usage of Corrugated Pipe Fittings
Industrialists who are into sanitary, plumbing, and engineering sectors are more likely to be needing corrugated pipe fittings to handle the pipe connections and change the locations. For this purpose, they are greatly indebted to the corrugated pipe fitting moulds because they are cost-effective and provide an easy operational system with massive-order handling. Moreover, the different sizes and degree of angles provide versatility in handling corrugated pipe related problems.
5. How should I maintain my corrugated pipe fitting mould?
There is no hard and fast rule to maintain your pipe fittings except for regular checking. This is because regular monitoring keeps your moulds clean and enhances their durability. Clean the dust with the help of mild cleaners especially from the complexly designed cavities. This is because the dust in the cavities can interfere with your injection mould and can cause rough surface finishing. Also, be gentle while removing the mould product and don’t use sharp knives or cutters as they may cause the surface to become scratchy.
6. Is it profitable to start a new business of corrugated pipe fitting mould manufacturing?
Yes, it is profitable to start a new business only if you pour in your full devotion. No business flourishes by using low-quality equipment and deceiving its clients. The market value of plastic mould manufacturing is continuously increasing and you can be the next leading manufacturing by strategic guidance from Go4mould. Contact us for any queries and we’ll respond to you within 24 hours.
7. Why should I choose Go4mould as my project handler?
Go4mould has on-field manufacturing experience for more than 15 years and has thousands of satisfied customers across the world. Over these years, we have learned the market and customer demands and we can handle your project in a way better than any other manufacturer. We manufacture your corrugated pipe fitting mould orders in 15 days and deliver them to you in 7 to 15 working days depending upon your locations. Our technicians spend time with you and formulate different effective strategies so that your business grows decently.
8. Which tools and techniques does Go4mould use to manufacture corrugated pipe fitting moulds?
- Strategic planning
- Innovative mould designs
- Advanced and sterilized equipment
- Imported spare parts and CNC Machines
- Premium quality mould material
- Runs mould flow analysis and inspection
- Highly-intelligent engineers and designers
9. Are corrugated pipe fittings environment-friendly?
Yes, your corrugated pipe fittings produced at Go4mould are hundred percent environmentally friendly. They don’t release any toxic chemicals upon heating and neither they are hazardous. You just need to follow the right directions for use.
Figure 3: Plastic Injected Corrugated Pipe Fittings
10. How can I order corrugated pipe fitting at Go4mould?
Place your order for corrugated pipe fitting mould at Go4mould in the following ways.
- Call on the provided number
- Emails us
- Fill out the instant quote form
- Visit our manufacturing site
Choose any of the feasible methods and talk to our customer services staff in detail about your order specifications. We’ll have it ready for you in 2-3 weeks.