Why Joining Hands With Go4Mould Is The Wise Decision
- Go4Mould is an internationally trustworthy manufacturing brand to work with.
- The company is an expert in making high-in-demand plastic food container molds.
- It provides cost-effective deals for your desired products
- Go4Mould provides fast delivery and MOQ services
- We believe in quality manufacturing rather than quantity manufacturing
Get Your Hands On To Go4Mould To Get Excellent Plastic Container Moulds
It is the ultimate goal of Go4Mould to provide excellent services to its customers. We are a one-step manufacturing company with hundreds of solutions to your queries. You will get remarkable quality container molds at Go4Mould for our staff’s non-stop hard work.
Unrivaled Mold Manufacturing Expert In The Container Mould Industry
|Mould Base||SD,LKM Standard, HASCO Standard Self-made, etc.|
|Mould Life||50-500K shots|
|Mould Cavity||Single cavity, multi-cavity|
|Runner System||Hot runne system and the temperature control system|
|GateType||Pinpoint Gate, Edge Gate, Sub Gate, Film Gate, Valve Gate, Open Gate, etc.|
|PlasticMaterial||ABS+PC,ABS+PVC, PP+EVA, PP+LDPE, PE+PP, PE+PE, PE+PB ,PE, PP ,PA ,POM ,PC,etc|
|Metal Material||Aluminum (6061,6063,7075…),Brass, Copper, Brass,Satinless Steel(301,302,303,304…)|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing,Painting,Chroming,Anodizing, Brushing, Silk Screening,Water Transfering, Laser Cutting,Leather Covering,Texture,Sanblasting,Gilding, UV Painting…|
|Pls Provide||2D, 3D, samples, or the size of the multi-angle pictures|
The paybacks you’ll receive by joining forces with us
GO4 Mould is offering injection moulding and mould manufacturing services from the past 20 years. We believe in long-term business relationships and our customers believe in us because of that.
Quick turnaround time:
We complete our automotive mold tasks within the stipulated time frame without compromising on quality.
We have a stringent testing process in place to ensure that our end products are up to industry standards.
Team of experts:
We have a team of highly qualified professionals that work with us to deliver high-quality products.
Find In-Depth About Our Plastic Container Mould Designs And Manufacturing Process
Go4Mould has a broad customer base all around the world. It works with different clients to provide manufacturing services from the starting of the project till the end. We assist our clients in every way possible because we believe in working genuinely.
Plastic Container Mould – FAQ Guide
Clients around the world not only seek good services but quality products from the manufacturers. Go4Mould works day and night to fulfill the demands of its customers and ultimately earned an international repute in the manufacturing business. Our highly trained staff takes orders from you and helps you with your designs and other queries.
Go4Mould has a leading business of injection moulding where we provide you with plastic moulded products in a wider range. Plastic moulded products such as container moulds are comparatively cost-effective and have a longer period than your regular metal moulds.
For a better understanding of the plastic container mould, please read the following FAQ guide which is designed to answer your questions.
Plastic Container Mould
Plastic container moulds are used to make a container of different shapes, dimensions, and sizes. They are made from injection moulding in which the melted plastic is injected into the mould that takes the shape of a container. This technique helps make various types and kinds of moulds using less time and money.
You can also add labels to your containers to introduce your brand name. This promotes your company name and is an effective tool to grasp the clients. The container moulds are made using different plastic materials depending upon their usage. Plastic provides great flexibility and resistance against damage.
Go4Mould is the prime supplier of plastic container moulds all over the world. We make all kinds of plastic container moulds in China. Our services are impeccable and professional staff deals with the customer services.
The injection moulding process of the container moulds starts by melting and injecting the plastic into the injection moulding machine. The mold Is set to cool and after a certain period, it is removed by opening the mould. Removing the plastic mould after it cools down properly reduces the risk of damage.
To carry out the injection process accurately, our skilled engineers at Go4Mould structure and design the machine to ensure proper working. After that, our expert mould makers manufacture the moulds for the container and the whole procedure takes place under the surveillance of our professional staff.
Go4Mould gives you the liberty of visiting the construction area to ensure your satisfaction.
Types of Container Mould offered by Go4 Mould
Go4mould has satisfied many clients as we provide plastic container moulds that do not retain the properties of the products kept in them.
Let’s dig into the types of plastic container moulds.
- The first type of container moulds is used for storing a high amount of water. The material utilized in the manufacturing of these moulds is acrylic, polycarbonate, and nylon. Examples include gallons, water-storing cooler, and water bottles.We also call it bucket mold.
- The material used to make second type of container moulds is polystyrene. This material is good for making disposable container moulds. Food industries use these containers to store eggs and other eatables. Many franchises also use these containers for takeaways.We also call it thin wall mould.
- The third type of container moulds are used to make ice cream and cereal boxes. These container moulds are made from polypropylene and are good for anti-moisture requirements. If you want to store food for a longer period then you must choose these types of container moulds.
Based on your requirements you can order any type of container moulds. Our professional team will be ready to take your orders.
The working of a plastic container moulding machine seems to be complicated but it is very simple.
- Go4Mould uses a fully automatic machine for making plastic containers. The container mould-making machine has two parts; the clamping unit and the injection unit.
- The clamping unit handles the opening and closing of a dye or injection of a product. While the function of the injection unit is to melt plastic at high temperature.
- The melted plastic is transferred to the mould. The mould takes the required amount of molten plastic and tightens the screws.
- The melted plastic takes the shape of the mould. There are a lot of holes in the mould for temperature accommodation with the help of hot water.
- Once the plastic settles in the mould, it is then allowed to cool properly. After sufficient cooling, the plastic mould is removed wither with the help of built-in machine rods or slides.
- Moreover, the machine also uses a runner in the injection process to enhance the production of the moulds.
- You can control the molding speed, injection speed, and temperature of the machine as per your requirement.
The machine used at Go4Mould has a CNC control system which reduces the manual aid and performs all the required actions on its own. Our expert operators supervise the working of the container mould-making machine to give you the best container moulds in the market.
Suitable Material for Plastic Container Moulding
The professionals at Go4Mould make sure that they choose the right and suitable material for injection moulding. Following is the list of raw materials used in the manufacturing of plastic container moulds.
These are the most abundant raw materials which provide flexibility, durability, and wear resistance to the plastic container moulds.
Applications of plastic container moulds
Plastic container moulds manufactured at Go4Mould have the following applications.
- Kitchen appliances
- Food and beverage
- Car parts or batteries
- Household items
- Medical or pharmaceutical products
Due to the variety of containers used in different industries, Go4Mould provides different types of container moulds. These container moulds are not only manufactured with good quality plastic, they are non-corrosive, and temperature resistant.
No manufacturing industry can imagine its world outside the realms of customization. A customization is an important tool or need that helps the customer to achieve their desired products. To aid this need, Go4Mould provides customization services that allows the customers to personalize their products.
Once the clients give us necessary information regarding their products, our skilled team assists them in obtaining what they desire. You can order your customized products and we will deliver you within weeks depending upon the quantity of the order.
Go4Mould takes care of the customer budget and allows the minimum order quantity service. Customers can order in fewer quantities either for their satisfaction or to meet their budgets. These unique services of Go4Mould have us apart from the other manufacturers. We share the bond of trust with our clients.
You can place your order at Go4Mould in three simple steps.
- Open the webpage
- Click on the “Contact us” button
- Get an instant quote for the placement of your order.
Our customer service staff adheres strictly to the behavioral codes and deals with the customer with utmost courtesy. We are here 7 days a week to provide solutions for your queries.