P trap mould
- The P trap is made of top-grade material, guaranteeing its long-lasting usefulness.
- All the P trap moulds we make are commercialized under all norms and guidelines.
- Tested against all parameters, our P trap moulds are also non-corrosive.
- It can be availed in different sizes and shapes and is highly efficient.
- The nature of the P trap mould allows you to use it without any hassles.
- When you want a P trap mould that can be used very conveniently, Go4mould will be your first choice.
- Product details
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Customized pipe fitting moulds
P trap mould FAQs
Go4mould has been a leading China manufacturer of high-quality moulds for more than 15 years. We offer custom moulds for food, electrical appliances, and special-purpose moulds. Our success is based on the quality of our moulds and the attention to detail we place into every order. Our customer service is unrivaled in China, Europe, and the USA with English-speaking sales representatives and technical sales and production staff. If you are considering buying p trap mould and would like to know more about our services and capabilities, we invite you to read this blog.
1. What is a P trap mould?
P Trap Mould is used to make a “P” shaped trap required in the drainage and sewerage system. When we use a soil pipe to take sewage water, we need to build a P-shaped trap between two consecutive lengths of drainpipes to prevent foul odors and sewer insects from entering your property. P trap Moulds are available in the market to ease out this process.
Figure 1: P Trap Mould
2. How can a P trap mould make?
P trap mould can be manufactured by engineers or specialist plastic manufacturers. It requires one to go through the steps below:
1) The design of the P trap is prepared by the company or engineer through CAD.
2) After designing, the material selection stage for the P trap mould is carried out.
3) Once the design and material have been finalized, a prototype will be made.
4) Trial and error tests are done on the manufactured prototype to ensure it can withstand high temperatures for extended periods while also being able to be replicated by machines.
5) A working mould will then be produced. It requires attention to detail so that the design implemented in the original part is rendered accurately in all P trap products.
6) The production of the P traps commences under strict quality control so as to ensure the best quality.
7) Finished products are packed and shipped to distributors.
3. Describe applications of a P trap mould.
Industrial applications of P trap mould are as follows:
- P trap Mould is used to manufacture P traps that are widely used in sanitary applications.
- It can also make other components with similar geometry like pneumatic cylinders, etc.
- Pipe Fittings manufactured from P trap Mould have been designed to withstand harsh environments.
Figure 2: Kitchen Sink Waste P Trap
4. How does a P trap mould relate to cross pipe fitting mould?
P trap Mould is one of the critical components that form a cross pipe fitting. Cross Pipe Fitting is used in various industries like chemical plants, paper & pulp plants, etc. There is always a risk of corrosion to metal joints. A P trap Mould forms an essential component for making this product.
5. Does Go4mould carry out the testing of P trap mould?
Yes, we carry out a series of quality checks on our moulds. Before packing and shipping, each mould is tested for the following parameters:
It is also called “Flow”, Vacuum test is carried out to check whether all the air has been removed from the mould cavity or not.
Short test is carried out with a high pressure to check whether the mould has been producing satisfactory products or not.
Punch force and stroke, used for punching metal plates into moulds, are checked using hydraulic instruments. These parameters should be correct so that mould components don’t get damaged during this process.
Scratch marks and burrs on the faces of moulds are detected using dedicated instruments to produce defect-free finished products.
6. How many types of P trap mould are available at Go4mould in view of bending?
Three types of P trap mould are available at Go4mould in view of bending:
This is used for making P traps which are 45-degree turn or U shape.
These types of moulds are used for making P traps that have a 90-degree turn or elbow shape.
These types of moulds are used for making P traps that have 180-degree turn or no bend at all.
7. What are the considerable factors when finding a good mould maker in China?
Different factors that you should look for while finding a good mould maker are as follows:
A good mould maker should have an employee housing area within its premises to provide a healthy environment. Apart from this, it must have an employee recreation area as well.
A good mould maker should be capable of producing a large number of moulds in a single cycle. It should automate processes like mould design, tooling design, and development, CNC machining etc.
A good mould maker should produce finished products accurately as per its clients’ design and engineering drawings.
Of course, you should consider price as the final deciding factor. A good mould maker should provide high-quality finished products at a competitive price.
Go4mould is one of the leading mould makers in China, with over 20 years of experience in this field. If you search for a mould manufacturer in China, you can contact us or visit our website to know more about us.
8. How can we place our order at Go4mould?
There are 3 ways to place your order at Go4mould:
- By email:
You can send us an email with the details of your requirements, and we will get back to you with a quotation within 24 hours.
- By phone:
You can call our sales representative and place your order directly.
- By direct visit:
You can visit our facility in person and place your order.
After clearing all the details of your requirements, we will place your order on a priority basis.