Plastic recycling bin mold
- Our recycling bin injection molds are widely used in various domestic, commercial, and industrial sectors.
- We have an ISO-certified manufacturing facility to ensure the quality of our molds.
- Go4mould is an experienced plastic recycling bin mold manufacturing company with more than 10 years of experience.
- We are equipped with multiple 3 axis and 5 axis machining centers.
- Custom mould manufacturing service is also available.
- For your peace of mind, we offer A to Z services from mould designing to shipment for our valuable customers.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
A wide range of dustbin mould
Plastic recycling bin mold: FAQ
As a plastic recycling bin manufacturer, you may be frequently asked questions about the manufacturing process and design of your products. In this blog post, we will answer some of the most commonly asked questions about plastic recycling bin mold and molding. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. What is a plastic recycling bin mold?
Figure 1: Plastic Recycling Bin Mold
A plastic recycling bin mold is a tool used to create plastic recycling bins. The mold is typically made of steel or aluminum and contains several cavities in which the bin parts are formed.
2. How are plastic recycling bins made?
Plastic recycling bins are usually injection molded, meaning that molten plastic is injected into the mold at high pressure. The plastic then cools and hardens inside the mold, taking on the shape of the bin parts.
3. What are the different types of plastic recycling bins?
Figure 2: Types Of Plastic Recycling Bins
The most common type of plastic recycling bin is the round tubular bin, developed by rotational molding, which is typically used for residential recycling programs. Other types of bins include stackable bins, wheelie bins, and bins with lids.
4. What are the sizes available at go4mould for recycling bin injection mold?
At Go4mould, we offer recycling bin molds in the following sizes:
We can also create customized plastic injection molds to meet your specific needs. Contact us for more information.
5. What are the benefits of using a plastic recycling bin mold?
There are several benefits of using a plastic recycling bin mold, including:
- Increased production efficiency: With a plastic recycling bin mold, you can produce large quantities of bins in a short period of time. This is due to the high speed and pressure at which the molten plastic is injected into the mold.
- Reduced labor costs: This mold can be operated by a single person, thereby reducing labor costs.
- Increased product quality: By using this dustbin mould, you can produce bins with consistent dimensions and shapes. This results in a higher-quality product.
- Reduced material waste: You can minimize material waste as the mold can be reused multiple times.
- Increased design flexibility: With a plastic recycling bin mold, you can create bins with various colors, shapes, and sizes. This allows you to tailor the product to your specific needs.
6. What is the lead time for a recycling bin mold?
The lead time for a plastic recycling bin mold depends on the complexity of the design and the size of the order. For a simple design, the lead time is typically 3-4 weeks. For a more complex design, the lead time is 4-6 weeks. For a large order, the lead time is 6-8 weeks.
7. How much does a recycling bin injection mold cost?
The cost of a plastic recycling bin mold depends on the size, complexity, and quantity of the order. You can contact our support team to get the exact market competitive quote for your recycling bin mold.
8. What are the applications of a plastic recycling bin?
Plastic recycling bins have a wide range of applications, including:
- Recycling centers: Plastic recycling bins are often used in recycling centers to store and collect recyclable materials, such as glass, paper, and plastic.
- Schools and Offices: These are also used in offices and schools to collect paper waste.
- Homes: They can be used in homes to collect and store recyclable materials.
- Hospitals: Recycling bins can be used in hospitals to collect medical waste, such as needles and syringes.
- Factories: They are often used in factories to collect and store industrial waste.
9. Can you offer customized mold designing and manufacturing services?
At Go4mould, we offer customized mold design and manufacturing services to meet your specific needs. We can create molds in a variety of sizes, shapes, and designs as per your requirements. Contact us for more information.
10.What is the suitable material for manufacturing precision plastic recycling bin mold?
The material suitable for manufacturing precision recycling bin mold must have the following characteristics:
- High melting point: The material should have a high melting point so that it can withstand the high injection temperatures.
- High stiffness: The material should be stiff so that it can maintain the dimensional accuracy of the mold.
- 3. Good wear resistance: The material must have good wear resistance so that it can withstand repeated use.
- Good chemical resistance: The should hold good chemical resistance so that it can resist the chemicals used in the recycling process.
- Good impact resistance: It should have good impact resistance so that it can resist the impact of recycled materials.
- Good dimensional stability: The material must possess good dimensional stability so that it can maintain the dimensional accuracy of the mold.
- Low shrinkage: The material should have low shrinkage so that it can minimize the warpage of the mold.
- Good flowability: It must have good flowability so that it can fill the mold cavity evenly.
11. Is there any difference between a plastic recycling bin and a garbage bin?
The main difference between a plastic recycling bin and a garbage bin is the purpose for which they are used. A plastic recycling bin is used to store and collect recyclable materials, such as glass, paper, and plastic. On the other hand, a garbage bin is used to collect and store non-recyclable waste materials. Additionally, a recycling bin is usually made of recycled plastic, while a garbage bin is usually made of new plastic.
12. How can i purchase a recycling bin injection mold from Go4mould?
You can purchase a recycling bin injection mold from Go4mould by following these three ways:
- By visiting our factory: You can visit our factory and purchase the mold directly from us.
- By filling out the form: You can fill out the form on our website and we will contact you to finalize the purchase.
- By calling us: You can call us at the number provided on our website and one of our representatives will assist you with the purchase.