Thread fitting mould
- Sophisticated staff to deal with the customer and product related problems 24 hours a day.
- Instant manufacturing and delivering services with premium packaging.
- Distinctly designed thread fitting moulds that increase your business both at the national and international levels.
- A Competent workforce that manufactures your moulds under precise and moderate environmental conditions.
- High focus on quality rather than quantity because we value our customer’s choice over money
- Certification of business overseas with effective mould prices and after-sale services.
- Latest technology to stand in the plastic mould making market decently.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Variety of pipe fitting mould
Thread fitting mould FAQ
Launched in 2006, Go4mould’s manufacturing business has flourished up to undiscoverable heights now. 40 overseas countries are not only satisfied but also taking our services after they buy the moulds. Due to our fine quality and perfectly designed thread fitting moulds, our clients have become permanent and they invest freely because we are the reason for their constant business growth.
Your product-related queries are answered down below. For any further assistance, you can always ping our customer services staff.
1. What is thread fitting mould?
Figure 1: Thread fitting mould
There are a lot of pipe fittings to adjust the bigger pipes but when it comes to dealing with a shorter pipe, you have to be certain about choosing them. A thread pipe fitting mould is specifically designed to make thread pipe fittings that join or alter the direction of the two pipes with a smaller diameter.
Thread fitting mould makes the thread fittings through plastic injection moulding which is very beneficial for both your budget and quality-wise. You can always call Go4mould for the operational guidelines.
2. What purpose does thread fitting mould serve?
Figure 1: Thread fitting
All the engineering and plumbing industries use pipes a lot. Even in gas stations and sanitary areas, pipes are used in great quantity. However, these pipes cannot be set in one direction and need to be bent in certain directions. The purpose of fitting mould is to make pipe fittings that serve to change the direction and divide the flow of the material inside the pipes. The pipe fittings need to be perfect because any negligence can cause leakage. This demands mastery over mould manufacturing and Go4mould does that perfectly.
3. How is thread fitting mould designed at Go4mould?
Designing is the most delicate and important part of the entire pipe fitting mould manufacturing process. Our engineers follow the three essential steps to make designs that work effectively.
All the thread fitting mould designs either rough or finals are analyzed through software to ensure whether they would work or not. We leave no room for the risks.
After being certain about the paperwork (mould designs) we move further to practically perform the ideas. Effective tools and CNC machinery is used to manufacture moulds of different shapes and sizes, choosing suitable mould material.
In the testing phase, we test our completely manufactured moulds to ensure the mould quality and finishing. testing always prevents malfunctioning and Go4mould’s technicians never neglect this part.
Go4mould makes sure the whole mould producing process goes as per your requirements
Figure 2: Thread fitting mold design
4. What should I consider before buying a thread fitting mould?
You should always be careful of what you buy and where you invest. An expert would easily recognize a premium-quality thread fitting mould; however, we suggest the following tips that’ll enhance your understanding of the specs to look for while buying a mould. Buying a thread fitting mould.
- Always do a background study on the manufacturer’s work profile, working history, and client relations.
- Studying about a firm reveals the true behavior of their working and you can be certain of whether to proceed with them or not.
- Check the eye mark or code of the thread fitting mould as it declares the authenticity of the product.
- Check the product description at the company’s product catalog and match those with your preferences.
- Check the variety of sizes, features, and specifications of the mould. Also, check if the complexity of the cavities is maintained accordingly.
5. How does the injection moulding take place using thread fitting mould?
Go4mould adopts modest ways to perform the injection moulding process using plastic injection moulds. The skilled engineers at Go4mould go for sustainable mould materials or as per your demand. We preferably choose plastic materials that have high tensile strength and resistivity against uncertain pressures and temperatures such as PVC, PHP, ABS, and PP. we melt these plastic materials under suitable material and run through the mould. Mould runners are often used during injection moulding to keep the melted plastic running because it does not let the material stick into the cavities. We leave the plastic material in the mould to dry naturally. After cooling or drying, the mould is extracted out of the injection mould and set to deliver.
6. What are the benefits of thread fitting mould?
Your thread fitting mould manufactured at Go4mould offers you the following benefits.
- Versatile sizes that include 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1, 1.5, and so on (in inches).
- As thread pipe fittings are smaller in size so the mould offers the smallest diameter starting from 20mm.
- Budget-friendly prices
- Environmentally-friendly mould material
- Cavities to add innovation to the mould design
- An easy solution to handle bulk orders
- Imitates the exact production again and again with the same precision
7. Which materials does Go4mould use to make thread fitting mould?
Material selection is not a problem when you have Go4mould by your side. Our team inspects the different materials and suggests the best for you. However, the most utilized and promising materials in terms of life and functioning are aluminum, steel, and a mixture of other metals or alloys.
8. Can I customize my thread fitting mould?
While working with Go4mould, you don’t need to worry about the product features because we give you a free hand to choose the qualities or specs of your mould. Let us know your preferences or design instructions and we’ll replicate them to you in first-class quality manufacturing.
Figure 3: Customized thread fittings
9. Who is the best supplier of thread fitting mould in China?
The best supplier is the one who has genuine mould parts, high-stock, and fast manufacturing and delivering services. Go4mould fulfils all these requirements and with certification, we are considered at the top manufacturers of thread fitting moulds in China.
10. How can I get thread fitting mould at Go4mould?
It is very simple. Get an instant quote by filling out the contact form available at our website. If not this, you can visit our company or call us at the number provided on the webpage. Our staff will place your thread fitting mould order within no time.