WYE fitting mould
- Liberty of customizing the sizes and dimensions of the WYE pipe fitting Moulds.
- Free testimonial services for your product satisfaction.
- Consultancy on-demand with our highly-skilled technicians and engineers.
- Visit our manufacturing site to learn how we make your plastic moulds in the ideal environment by following the work principles.
- Availability of different graded mould materials from polyvinyl chloride to high- and low-density polymers.
- Effective Quality Check services to ensure the stability and flawless working of your moulds.
- Safety of investment due to our certification international work recognition.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
A wide range of pipe fitting mould
WYE fitting mould FAQs
As a professional injection molds manufacturer in China, we have been dedicated to finding better solutions for our customers for over 15 years. Go4mould is specialized in the development and manufacture of injection molds. We are committed to providing high-quality customized services for our clients looking for wye fitting moulds. Our goal is to become a one-stop-shop with innovative design solutions, reliable products, competitive prices and top-quality customer service.
1. What is a Wye fitting mould?
Wye fittings connect two pipes of equal size at a 45° angle. Depending on the application, they can be manufactured out of copper or plastic. Manufacturers use these moulds to produce large quantities of wyes quickly and easily.
Figure 1: Wye fitting mould
2. How is the Wye fitting mould manufactured at Go4mould?
Our skilled engineers use various high-quality materials and computer-aided machinery to manufacture Wye fitting moulds. The process of making wye fitting mould takes place in the following steps:
The first step of making a wye fitting mould is creating a master pattern. The master pattern consists of two halves put together with the cavity piece in the middle to create one positive and negative impression for each half of the wye fitting.
A unique mixture of aluminum oxide powder is poured between the cavity pieces. This is heated, melted, and cool, solidifying around its negative shape. Once our engineers remove the upper half of these two-cavity pieces, they have created a very positive steel template where all clean-up work can be done before the production process.
We then use high-quality cores made out of P20 tool steel or 410 stainless steel, depending upon the type of plastic used later for injection.
Afterward, all steel inserts are fixed with exceptionally high-quality adhesive inside the mold. Then parts are machined to their final size and polished afterward to ensure no burrs or sharp edges are present on the wye fitting moulds.
3. What are the key considerations in making the design of Wye tee fitting moulds?
One of the most important things to consider while designing wye tee fitting moulds is that two cavities are involved, so it needs twice as much pattern work.
Another thing that our engineers have to keep in mind while making wye fitting moulds because there are large threads inside the cavity molding area because they need to be removed after plastic injection. Therefore, parts require extra details and larger dimensions.
Figure 2: Y Tee Fitting Mold
4. What materials does Go4mould choose to make Wye fitting moulds?
Our clients know which type of material will be used for wye fitting mould manufacturing. However, we always suggest using the best material for the application and end-use part environment. We use:
Steel or aluminum:
Moulds made from this material will be used for high-pressure applications
It will be used in chemical or corrosive environments such as the oil and gas industry
Used for parts exposed to outdoor weather conditions such as the automotive industry.
Parts that will be used in high-temperature environments
Parts that go through many heat cycles or require smooth surface finishes, such as plastic gears.
We at Go4mould offer free consultation and advice. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
5. What are the advantages of Wye fitting moulds?
Some advantages of Wye Fitting mould are,
Fitting moulds are highly tolerant to changes in temperature and pressure. They do not show any wear when used under high pressures or temperatures for an extended time.
Pipe fitting moulds are quick and efficient because they can produce large quantities of parts in a short amount of time.
The teeth for threading cast inside the fitting mould help eliminate secondary machining. That means our customers save time and money by not doing any additional post-casting processing.
6. How can I find the best manufacturer of Wye fitting moulds in China?
There are many manufacturers of pipe fitting moulds in China. However, it is not easy to find the best one for your particular application as there are many counterfeit products and low-quality versions offered online.
Our company, Go4mould, specializes in producing wye fitting moulds and we have a large amount of experience with the many applications that this kind of product goes through. We offer free consultation and advice to our customers. Tell them which material they should use to make their plastic moulds. And provide them with guidelines on how to save money and time during the production process.
7. Is my Wye fitting mould certified and tested?
Yes, it is! All wye fitting moulds are tested at our in-house laboratory by an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. Our clients have the opportunity to be present during all phases of the testing process.
They are so confident about their products that they provide a lifetime warranty on parts manufactured out of steel and aluminum materials for as long as the customer is using the parts.
The quality control testing also includes a thorough visual inspection to ensure that all parts meet the highest quality standards.
8. What services do I get at Go4mould?
Our company offers all kinds of services related to wye fitting moulds, including:
- First and second operation assembly
- Monthly production capacity reports according to client’s request
- Design and development work
- Quotation and negotiation
- Reliable and stable supply
- Technical support and guidance for wye fitting moulds application
9. Which standard sizes of Wye fitting moulds are available at Go4mould?
We have standard Wye pipe fitting moulds in 20mm, 40mm, 110mm and 220mm sizes. These moulds are available in different types for different applications. Our standard sizes may not be suitable for all applications. Therefore, if you would like to customise the size of our pipe fitting moulds, we can do this.
10. How to get my order placed for Wye fitting at Go4mould?
To get your order placed at Go4mould for wye fitting, please contact us with the following information:
- The size of Wye fitting you want
- The material type of Wye fitting
- Quantity required
- Application of the Wye fitting material.
After receiving all your information, we will provide a quotation for your mold. After you approve the quotation and sign the contract with us, we will start your fitting mould project.