Reducer PVC fitting mould
- Highly acknowledged for its Quality Products.
- Providing you with a good reputation, strong strength, and low prices.
- Various shapes and sizes are available, and it is highly efficient.
- Environmentally friendly and versatile, the reducer PVC fitting mould is perfect for a variety of applications.
- Business certification overseas with effective mold prices and after-sales services.
- Engineers are on hand to assist in the mold development process.
- Should a problem occur, it will be replaced within 30 days.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Various of PVC pipe fitting
Reducer PVC fitting mould
In the field of mouldings, the Go4mould plastic mould factory is a professional manufacturer specializing in research, development, production, and marketing. It is crucial that the reducer pvc fitting mould is manufactured with heavy-duty materials. Our specialized factories and advanced production lines means that the company can deliver customized solutions to customers according to their needs. Our highly efficient systems & procedures are backed by experienced manpower to produce high quality moulds.
To help you understand more about our reducer pvc fitting mould, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions.
1. What is reducer PVC fitting mould?
It is mostly used in the piping industry to reduce or expand the straight pipe parts of the Reducer PVC Fitting Mould. Process piping uses this kind of fitting to reduce pipe sizes from a larger bore to a smaller bore (inner diameter).
Reducers allow you to change the pipe size to meet hydraulic flow requirements of the system or to match existing piping of a different size. An average of the larger and smaller pipe diameters is usually used to calculate the reduction length.
Figure 1: Reducer PVC fitting mould
2. What is the purpose of a reducer PVC fitting mould?
Reducers are useful tools in the piping system if the pipes have different sizes. With this fitting, you are able to change the connection of the system without interrupting its flow.
3. At Go4mould, what Sizes are offered in reducer PVC fitting mould?
For reducer pvc fitting moulds there are four sizes: 20mm, 40mm, 110mm, and 220mm. We customize reducer pvc fitting moulds according to your requirements at Go4mould.
Figure 2: Reducer PVC fitting mould sizes
4. How do I produce a reducer PVC fitting mould?
Technology for moulding pipe fittings and reducers continues to develop rapidly. The whole pipe fitting mould industry is gaining in popularity thanks to high-efficiency, automatic, large, micro, precise, and long-life moulds.
To make a reducer pvc fitting mould, the following three conditions must be met:
- One requirement is that the plastic part must enter the cavity in a molten state;
- A second requirement is that the plastic melt have sufficient flow rates and pressures to ensure the mould cavity is filled in a timely manner;
- To complete the process, you need a reducer mould that fits the part’s size and shape, as well as meeting the requirements of the moulding process
5. In terms of technologies, what are the advantages of reducer pvc fitting mould?
Reducer pvc fitting mould injection moulding technology has unique advantages compared to other moulding technologies, reflected in the following aspects:
- Firstly, the melting and solidification of the moulding material takes place in the barrel and cavity of the mould respectively, helping to shorten the moulding cycle;
- Second, it is also possible to lock moulds first and then inject the plastic melt, which has little wear on the mould cavity, so a set of moulds can be used to make complex parts in large quantities with clear surface graphics and markings and high dimensional accuracy;
- The third advantage of injection moulding machines is that they automate every step of the moulding process including clamping, feeding, plasticizing, injection moulding, mould opening, and ejection of products.
6. Could you offer us a modern reducer pvc fitting mould in production?
Yes, Modern reducer pvc fitting mould manufacturers offer a variety of factors that contribute to their success, including efficient machinery, advanced moulds, and reasonable processing technology. Go4mould can provide injection moulding machines, moulding solutions, and customise reducer moulds for you.
7. How many types of reducer pvc fitting mould are there?
Reducer PVC Fitting Moulds can be divided into concentric reducer moulds and eccentric reducer moulds. Using this type of pvc pipe fittings is appropriate when the fluid flow in the pipeline changes and the flow rate requirements do not change much.
- Concentric reducer
Also known as welded concentric coupling. It enables connection of large pipes to smaller pipes by means of welding. With a concentric reducer, two pipes with the same center line can be welded together.
- Eccentric reducer:
Eccentric reducers are also known as welded eccentric couplings. Welding a large pipe to a smaller pipe with an offset center line is possible with this process.
In general, reducers are concentric, but eccentric reducers are used when maintaining the same top- or bottom-of-pipe level.
8. Features and benefits of the reducer pvc fitting mould.
Choosing the reducer pvc fitting mould is a wise decision because it is wear-resistance, corrosion-resistant, compression-resistant, impact-resistant, non-scaleable, non-absorbent, non-cracking, sanitary, and non-toxic, and it has a low-temperature resistance of between -60°C and 90°C.
The features include:
- Finish of the highest quality
- with outstanding reliability
- as well as superior efficiency
9. I want to order. What should I do?
Fill out the form on our website to contact us if you are interested in ordering Reducer PVC Fitting Mould from Go4mould. If you need a quote for the mould, we would be glad to provide one. Alternatively, you can contact us on the number listed on the website or visit our company. In a short period of time, our staff will place your reducer pvc fitting mould order.