Cross PVC fitting mould
- One of China’s leading manufacturers of PVC pipe fittings mould
- Moulds are made from high-quality materials for installing cross PVC fittings.
- A low cost can be achieved with the cross PVC fitting mould.
- This mould is easy to clean and can be reused.
- Resistant to temperatures as well as corrosion.
- Reliable, competitively priced, and long product life.
- We guarantee to replace defective products within 30 days.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
We offer a wide range of pipe fitting
Cross PVC fitting mould
The company, Go4mould, has been manufacturing and designing pvc pipe fitting mould for more than 10 years. All types of plastic injection molds, metal stamping molds, and custom mold components are available from our company with high-quality, fast lead time, and competitive pricing. In order to establish mutual trust and confidence with our domestic and international customers, Go4Mould adheres to the principles of on-time delivery and responsible after-sales service. In order to ensure that nothing will go wrong during production, we will provide you with professional service. Each of our products has passed the CE certification process. Consequently, we can assure you of their quality.
We have prepared a FAQ guide for you to help you understand cross pvc fitting mould better.
1. What is cross pvc fitting mould?
Cross PVC Fitting Mould has four openings, one for each direction. The four openings meet when 4 pipes meet at the same point. Due to the fact that they are located at the center of four connections, these fittings cause more stress on the pipe as the temperature changes. Cross fittings are commonly used in fire sprinkler systems.
Figure 1: cross pvc fitting mould
2. Describe the features of the cross pvc fitting mould.
Some of Go4’s moulds have their own unique designs, one example is the following mould
- It is stainless steel that fills the cavities and forms the core.
- Fast cycle times achieved through optimal cooling.
- Precision parting line on the fitting surface.
- Depending on the needs of the customer, the weight can be controlled.
Figure 2: cross pvc fitting mould features
3. In what ways does cross pvc fitting mould work?
The PVC cross can be used for irrigation in many different ways to get water to where you want it to go. Furthermore, PVC pipe fitting mould will be used to make branch lines and to connect PVC risers above ground. PVC connectors are available at Go4Mould in a variety of sizes, making it easy to select the right one for your application and budget.
4. In order to make a cross pvc fitting mould, what materials are used?
There are three different types of PVC crosses to meet your needs for strength, corrosion resistance, and conductivity. These include:
- Stainless Steel
5. Describe the application of cross pvc fitting mould.
Cross PVC Fitting Moulds are a slightly less common type of fitting that join four pipe sections together. Those two pairs are connected by four slips (S x S x S x S), meeting at 90-degree angles, forming a “plus” shape. When building a framework from PVC pipe, cross fittings are typically used. The cross section of a framework can add a great deal of structural integrity. It can also be utilized to create different directions for fluid flow.
Figure 3: Cross pvc fitting mould application
6. By using cross pvc fitting mould, how many pipes can be joined together?
Creating a cross from four pipes is a result of joining them together. In addition to its other names, it is also known as a cross branch line or a four-way fitting. The fitting consists of three outlet ports and one inlet port. Temperature changes may cause cross fittings to deteriorate, because they are made at the centre of four connection points.
7. Why does cross pvc fitting mould differ from other fitting moulds?
The cross is similar to the tee, but it is used to form the connection. When you use crosses, it is a four-slip connection. In a cross or plus shape, the pipes meet at a 90-degree angle. This implies one input and three outputs, or it could also be the other way around. In fluid flow, crossings are commonly used to separate fluid flow into four directions. In PVC pipe frameworks, crossings tend to be commonly used.
8. When choosing a cross pvc fitting mould, what factors should buyers consider?
One of the most commonly used piping systems is PVC because of its many benefits and advantages. Right now, there is quite a variety of PVCs available on the market, so choosing one to use can be somewhat confusing.
- Cost of the cross PVC fitting mould
It is important to understand that the materials used to make the pipe will play a key role in the cost of the PVC Cross. Besides that, you should know where to find a source that offers good quality PVC Cross at an affordable price.
- Application and usage
There are also different requirements and specifications associated with each usage, such as thickness, material, thermal resistance, pressure capacity, etc. It is important to keep in mind that cross pvc fitting mould has a limitation with hot water, as it can melt and warp pipes.
9. How can you help me?
For more information on PVC Cross Fitting Moulds, please contact us. Any questions you have about packaging, logistics, certification, or other aspects of our pipe fitting mould will be answered by our team. In the event that these products do not suit your needs, please contact us so we may provide you with relevant information.