Headlamp housing mould
- Fabricators, engineers, and quality-control specialists are all well-organized at Go4mould.
- Our ability to provide flexible fabrication processes that meet your precise requirements is what sets Go4mould apart from other companies.
- With the assistance of our skilled engineers and co-workers, we are able to provide quality manufacturing services in the area of Headlamp Housing Moulding.
- Ability to design and adapt to your prescribed mold specifications.
- It is strong and sturdy, long-lasting, and natural.
- Custom molds are made to your specifications, regardless of size or type.
- Assuring high-quality steel is used in mold construction, that heat treatment is strict, and that quality controls are stringent.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of auto lamp mould
Headlamp Housing Mould
A reliable manufacturer of plastic injection molds, Auto lamp mould, and rubber injection molds, Go4mould has earned a reputation for quality and reliability. Aside from Rapid Prototyping, Reverse Engineering, and Consultancy Services, we offer the highest quality tooling services available. The quality-centric approach we follow, as well as all safety and regulatory compliances, is known to our customers for its effectiveness.
Our company manufactures plastic injection molds and handles overall project management for tooling. We also offer high speed machining capabilities up to 18000 rpm for high-finish requirements. Having worked extensively with automotive OEMs and their Tier-1 suppliers, we have a wealth of experience. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of specific automotive molds for automotive applications, including headlamp housing moulds, bezels, and reflectors (BMC/PEI), among others.
What is headlamp housing mould?
Figure 1 : Headlamp housing mould
Lighting is the primary purpose of headlamps, which can be referred to as cars’ eyes. A car’s headlamps refer to all of its lighting systems. A high degree of attention is paid to the appearance of automotive lamps. Electroplated parts, transparent parts, etc., are some of the most important parts. As automobile lamps are probably the most challenging components of automobile appearance, mold design and manufacturing have high requirements.
Considering the size of the mold and the complexity of the parting surface, the mold plate and molded part are one unit. These structures are advantageous due to their compact structure, good strength, and rigidity, as well as their small mold volumes, which allows for simpler processes such as frame opening, frame matching, and diagonal wedge manufacturing to be performed.
What is the production process of headlamp housing mould?
- Provide the customer’s 3D data/samples as per their specifications
- We negotiate mold price, mold size, part details, mold specifications, payment terms, delivery, etc.
- An agreement to purchase has been signed or a PO has been issued
- In order to create molds, you need to study and improve parts, design molds, approve mold designs, prepare materials, and machine them
- We provide weekly progress reports to the customer with pictures
- Shooting a sample: giving the customer the T0 date, testing the mold, and delivering the samples
- Mold dimensions, assembly problems, and aesthetics need to be improved. Following that, the T1, T2, T3 trials will begin.
- Packing and shipping will be handled according to PO terms and customer requests
What are the product features of headlamp housing mould?
The following are the features of the headlamp housing mould:
This mold needs to be easy to maintain and dimension adjustable due to its large drop and large number of inserts. Mold structure with multiple partings and zero core puller with complex mold structure and multiple partings. Without any release agent, the part will release smoothly from the mold.
How many days will it take for the order to be delivered?
Once the mold design is confirmed and the deposit is paid, it takes 3-15 days for mold design and 15-60 days for mold production. We welcome your questions. (To learn more, please contact us.)