- One of the largest manufacturers of headlight molds in China.
- Our goal is to empower business owners through knowledge and technology that offers advantages to our customers.
- At Go4mould, we provide eco-friendly products at competitive prices.
- Headlight Molds produced by our team of specialists are of the highest quality.
- A wide range of customizable Molds is available from Go4mould at a reasonable price.
- We make sure the materials we use to make our molds, as well as the machines we use to make them, are all high quality and durable.
- Every product that we make is subjected to strict quality control before it goes on the market.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of auto lamp mould
Go4mould manufactures all types of automotive moulds as its specialty. It is our goal to provide the most suitable headlight mould for the customer, based on their needs. The company also offers services related to auto lamp mould design, mass production, post-assembly, and processing. The Go4mould headlight mold manufacturer in China is a well-known, well-developed, and professional company. Our commitment to providing the highest quality automotive moulds at the most competitive prices is our firm guarantee to our customers. We develop and manufacture two-color and three-color automotive headlight and taillight molds, LED light guide strips, LED plastic lens molds, and automotive interior and exterior trim parts molds.
It is Go4mould’s first priority to provide the highest quality Headlight Molds to its customers. As a company, we strive to stay ahead of trends and ensure our products reach our clients quickly. Our delivery services are fast for this reason!
Headlight mold description
Figure 1: Headlight mold
There are many parts that make up the headlights, but the mould is one of the most important parts. It is necessary to use a special injection moulding machine and injection moulding process equipment to produce headlight moulds. High standards are expected in terms of appearance. We do not tolerate spots or gate marks on the surface, and there should be no defects on the surface such as shrinkage depressions, welding marks, or flashing. Equipment for injection moulding has to meet very high standards in terms of safety and efficiency. As one of the most reliable suppliers of auto lamp mould in China, Go4mould is one of the best. A headlight mould will be provided based on the requirements of the customer in order to meet their needs.
Headlight mold specification
Figure 2: Headlight mold
- The filling is fast – Deviations in this finish will be emphasized once the reflector is metalized.
- A high level of pressure – Filling at high speed imposes an additional strain on the machine.
- Repeatability of shot sizes – Different shot sizes will result in different cavity pressures shot to shot.
- Heat accuracy and recovery time of molds – It is important to maintain the mold surface temperature to achieve a high gloss.
- Pressure profile during hold – After injection, material flow within the mold can create stress within the molded part, which can lead to surface imperfections.
- Cooling of barrels
- An anti-return valve
- A clamp for a machine
- Adaptability to vacuum
The molding process of headlight mold
Cold BMC material is added to an injection molding barrel, and shear heat is generated by rotating the screw to melt at a higher temperature (140 to 160 degrees Celsius). The thick gel-like material is then injected into a mold that was previously heated to 140 to 160 degrees Celsius. A chemical reaction takes place under the influence of high temperature, and after solidification, it is solidified and molded, and the molded part is removed by opening the mold. In the final step, burrs and fragments in the cavity are blown out with an air gun, and the mold is sealed for the next cycle.