Shoes box mould
- Usage of high-quality materials that can withstand rigorous manufacturing conditions.
- Our contemporary production procedures ensure that the finished product does not need further processing.
- The household container dies are not only affordable, but they are also long-lasting and dependable.
- Go4mould can manufacture shoes box mould with customized specifications in minimal lead time.
- The company’s manufactured moulds meet all international quality and environmental standards.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Various household container moulds
Shoes Box Mould Article
Go4mould is a leading manufacturer of high-quality moulds, serving businesses in a variety of industries. We use state-of-the-art technology and equipment to produce moulds that meet the highest standards of quality and performance. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible products and services. We are constantly innovating and expanding our capabilities, in order to better serve our clients’ needs.
Shoes box mould – An overview
Shoes box mould is one of the most popular types of moulds used in the shoe industry. It is used to create shoe storage boxes of all shapes and sizes. Shoes box moulds are made from a variety of materials, including plastic, metal and wood.
Figure 1. Shoe box mould
The choice of material for a shoes box mould depends on the type of shoe that will be made. For example, if the shoes are leather shoes, then a wooden or metal mould would be required. If the shoe is to be made from synthetic materials such as a sneaker, then a plastic or metal mould would be better suited. The size of the shoes box also needs to be taken into account when choosing a shoes box mould. The larger the shoe, the larger the mould will need to be. The shoe box mould must also be able to withstand the weight of the shoes.
Manufacturing process of the shoes box mould and shoe boxes
The manufacturing process of the shoe box mould is as follows:
- The first step is to create a prototype of the desired shoe box. This can be done by hand or with the help of a computer-aided design (CAD) program.
- Once the design is created, it is then used to create a mould using CNC machine.
- The mould is then used to create the final shoe box.
- The final shoe box is then checked for quality and accuracy.
- If there are any problems with the final shoe box, the mould is modified and the process is repeated until the mould is ready for injection moulding. An injection mould is one that uses high pressure to inject molten plastic.
Material used for shoes boxes
Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages that should be considered when choosing a material for your shoe boxes. When choosing a material for shoes box injection molding, it is important to consider the intended use of the finished product. For example, if the box will be used for storage, then a durable material such as polypropylene may be the best choice. However, if the box will be on display, then a more attractive material such as acrylic may be a better option. In terms of cost, polystyrene is typically the most affordable option, while PVC is typically the most expensive. Ultimately, the best material for shoe box injection molding will depend on the specific needs of the project.
Different shapes of shoes boxes
There are many different shapes and sizes of shoe storage boxes, so it is important to choose the right one for your needs.
- Rectangular: Rectangular shoe boxes are the most common type of shoe box. They are easy to stack and can be stored in aS variety of ways.
- Square: Square shoe boxes are also common, but they may not fit as many shoes as rectangular boxes.
- Round: Round shoe boxes are less common, but they can be a good option for storing odd-shaped or bulky shoes.
- Cubed: Cubed shoe boxes are less common, but they offer more space than rectangular or square boxes.
Other moulds offered by Go4mould
Go4mould is a leading manufacturer of high-quality moulds, expertise in plastic container moulds, shopping basket moulds,drawer mould, vegetable crate moulds, and 2K injection mold. With over 10 years of experience, Go4mould is a factory OEM and has built a reputation for excellence in the industry, producing quality products that meet the highest standards. The company prides itself on its ability to custom-design moulds to meet the specific needs of its clients, and its team of highly skilled technicians is dedicated to ensuring that each and every mould meets the highest quality standards.