Clothes hanger mold
- Manufacturing, designing, and building molds, testing molds, etc.
- Our factory in China has 20+ years of experience and does all the work!
- We welcome small orders and low volumes! We will discuss each case on a case-by-case basis.
- Projects are only accepted by OEMs, ODMs, and customers.
- Especially experienced with clothes hanger molds
- Go4mould’s molds are of excellent quality
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of hanger mould
Clothes hanger mold
As a leading company in the hanger mould industry, Go4mould provides advanced international technology, constantly explored in practice. The stock is guaranteed at any time in our warehouse, which has a complete range of products. To ensure the quality and performance of our machinery, we focus on technological innovation, design, and production of each of our products according to a quality management system.
Our company leads the new market reform, subverts the traditional mode, improves its own grade, and expands its business development to meet market demands and development trends. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Describe the concept of clothes hanger mold
A hanger mould is a great tool for making a variety of household items, like clothes hangers and other small designer hangers. It is used to make a variety of plastic hangers by pouring the liquified material into the mould. Aluminum and copper are also used in hanger molds, although steel grades are the most commonly used. The shapes, sizes, and designs of hanger molds are varied, from the simplest to the most complex. Go4mould, the world’s leading hanger mould factory, creates custom designs to create plastic hangers in a variety of styles.
Figure 1: Clothes hanger mold
The purpose of clothes hanger molds
- It can be used to make a practical and durable clothes rack.
- With this mold, you can make lovely clothes hangers and enjoy the pleasure of making household decorations.
- It is easy to clean after use and easy to demolish.
- Other decorative materials can be added or the decorations can be painted to make them more personalized. Adding your own touch to your home decorations will bring more romance into your life.
Manufacturing process of clothes hanger mold
The plastic injection mold (clothes hanger mold) design and manufacturing process was drafted on paper. Mold making has many steps, many of which require highly skilled mold makers. Injection molding is regulated by the cooling system of a plastic injection mold. It is also important to ensure that the process is cooled efficiently so that it can be as productive as possible. When planning a CNC program, it is also important to select tool holders and cutting tools. Tools should be selected and positioned correctly according to the workpiece to utilize the jig and fixture
When buying clothes hanger moulds, why should I choose Go4mould?
With our continued investment in our equipment, we are able to offer quality products at competitive prices and on-time delivery to our customers. The people we employ as well as the systems we use. Located in a square-foot facility, it houses our molding and quality control departments. Offices and warehousing for secondary operations. We will assist our clients in designing parts that can not only be manufactured but that can also be built cost-effectively from prototype to production if their product concept is too costly to produce. Our extensive experience gives us confidence in our ability to meet the customer’s needs. If you need an injection molding solution, we have what you need.
Quality control of the company
Our philosophy is “Quality is above all else”. Our quality control team is composed of professionals. Following are the main procedures our QC team performs:
- Optimizing the control design
- Inspection of the hardness of mould steel
- Inspection of the mould assembly
- Inspection of mould trial report and samples
- A final inspection of the mould and packing is performed before shipment
Alternatively, you may contact us through our website if you have another question.