Pipette tip mould
- Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest high-speed machines, and we strictly adhere to ISO 9001 standards.
- Pipette tip moulds produced by Go4 mould are safe to use for medical purposes, and we offer competitive rates without compromising on quality.
- Our pipette tip moulds are highly durable, and we provide excellent pre-sale and after-sale services to our customers.
- We offer 20 – 60 days delivery time depending upon your order size.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of disposable medical moulds
Pipette tip mould – An introductory guide
Pipette tips are a critical component of modern laboratory pipetting, and as such, must be manufactured to the highest standards. In this blog post, we’ll provide an introduction to the pipette tip mould, and introduce some of the types of pipette tip injection moulds offered by the Go4mould. We’ll also take a look at some of the benefits of using custom-made pipette tips. Read on to learn more!
Pipette tip mould – An overview
Figure 1: Pipette Tip Injection Mould
A pipette tip mould is an injection mould that is used to make tips for laboratory pipettes. Pipettes are precision instruments that are used to measure and transfer small volumes of liquids. The purpose of a pipette tip mould is to create tips that fit onto the end of a pipette. The tips are made out of plastic, and they have a small hole in the middle that allows liquid to be drawn up into the pipette.
The manufacturing process for a pipette tip mould begins with the creation of a negative image of the desired shape. This image is then used to create a positive mould, which is used to create the actual tips by the molding machine. The tips are made by injecting plastic or metal into the mould cavity. Once the tips have cooled, they are removed from the mould and trimmed to their final shape.
Types of pipette tip injection moulds available at Go4 mould
Figure 2: Types of Pipette Tips
At Go4 Mould, we offer a variety of different pipette tip moulds to meet the needs of our customers. Some of them are as followed:
- Serological pipette tip mould
- Laboratory pipette tip mould
- Hospital pipette tip mould
- Micro pipette tip mould
- Low retention pipette tip mould.
Each type of mould is designed for a specific type of pipetting application. All of these moulds are available in multi-cavity options and can be customized in different shapes and sizes as per your requirements.
Benefits of using pipette tips
Pipette tips are an essential piece of lab equipment, and there are many reasons to use them.
- First, they help to create a seal between the pipette and the container, preventing any liquid from leaking out.
- Second, they help to protect the user from coming into contact with any dangerous chemicals.
- Third, they help to prevent cross-contamination by providing a clean surface for each sample.
- Fourth, they are easy to use and can be disposed of after each use.
- Fifth, they are relatively inexpensive, making them a cost-effective solution for labs of all sizes.
- Finally, pipette tips are available in a variety of different sizes and styles, so users can choose the best option for their needs.
In short, there are many benefits to using pipette tips, making them an essential part of any lab’s inventory.
Go4 mould – A well-known medical injection mould manufacturing company
Go4mould is a leading manufacturer of precision medical injection molding in China, with over 15 years of experience. The company is ISO certified and manufactures high-quality moulds that are exported all over the world. The company’s products such as disposable pipette tip injection mould, syringe mould, and custom plastic injection moulds are used in a variety of industries, including medical, scientific, and industrial. Our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to learn more!