Bottle crate mould
- Commonly used in the packing and carriage of bottles.
- Offer a steady and secure way to hold numerous bottles together,
- Bottle crate mould averts bottles from shifting or breaking during transit.
- It procures high precision, good interchangeability, and so on.
- Its quality is assured and steady cheers to cutting-edge tools.
- The sturdy bottle crate mould is the optimum packing tool for bottles.
- Quality assurance is our precedence.
- Product Details
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould Accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
A wide range of crate mould
FAQ: Bottle crate mould
If you’re in the market for a bottle crate mould, you probably have some questions. These moulds are widely used by bottle crate manufacturers and the food industry. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about these moulds. So you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
1. What is a bottle crate mould?
Bottle crate mould
A bottle crate mould is a tool that is used to create bottles crates. These crates are then used to store and ship bottles of variousdesigned, sizes, and shapes. The moulds come in various designs depending on the needs of the customer. Go4mould is a leading mould maker and supplier in China offering exclusive bottle crate mould manufacturing services to its customers.
2. How are bottle crate moulds made?
Bottle crate moulds are typically made from metal. The design of the mould is carried out according to the below mentioned process:
The design for a bottle crate mould begins with a sketch. This sketch is then turned
into a 3D model using a CAD program. The 3D model is used to create a blueprint for the mould.
After the design of the bottle crate mould is complete, it is analysed for structural integrity and manufacturability. This analysis is done to ensure that the mould can be made without any issues and that it will be strong enough to hold up under use.
Manufacturing on CNC machines
Once the design analysis is complete, the mould can be machined on a CNC machine. The CNC machine is used to create the mould from metal. The mould is made in two halves so that it can be easily assembled.
After the mould is machined, it is then polished. The inside and outside of the mould are both polished to a high shine. This gives the finished product a better look and feel.
Finally, the quality of the mould is checked. This is done to ensure that there are no defects in the mould. The quality check is also done to ensure that the dimensions of the mould are correct. If there are any defects in the mould, it will be sent back to the manufacturer for correction.
3. How many bottles can i put in a bottle crate manufactured by Go4mould’s bottle crate mould?
Types of cold drink crates manufactured by bottle crate mould
Go4mould offers bottle crate moulds in various sizes and designs. The most common sizes are 12, 15, and 24 bottles crate. However, if you need a bottle crate with a specific bottle holding capacity, we can create a customize crate mould for you. Our team of experts will work with you to design a mould that meets your specific needs. So, whatever your requirements may be, we can accommodate them.
So, if you’re looking for a quality bottle crate mould that can meet your custom needs, contact Go4mould today. We’ll be happy to help you find the perfect mould for you. Thanks for choosing Go4mould!
4. What are the benefits of using a bottle crate mould?
There are many benefits to using a bottle crate mould. One of the biggest benefits is that it allows for consistent and accurate crate production. This means that every crate produced will be the same size and shape, which is essential for storage and transportation purposes. Additionally, using a mould ensures that the crates are made with high-quality materials. This results in a longer lifespan for the crate, as well as increased durability.
5. What are the 3 major applications of bottle crates?
Applications of Bottle Crates
Bottle crates have a variety of uses, from being used as a storage container to being used as a building material. Some of the most common applications of bottle crates are:
- Storage: Bottle crates can be used to store a variety of items, from clothes and toys to food and beverages. They are especially useful for storing large or bulky items.
- Shipping: Bottle crates can be used to ship a variety of items, from small objects to large appliances. They are especially useful for shipping fragile items.
- Building Material: These crates can be used to build a variety of things, from furniture to shelters. They are especially useful for building temporary structures.
6. What are the major parts of a plastic injection bottle crate mould?
There are many parts to a plastic injection mould, but the most important ones are the core and the cavity. The core is the part of the mould that forms the inside of the product. The cavity is the part of the mould that forms the outside of the product.
The other major parts of an injection mould are:
- The sprue: This is the part of the mould through which the plastic is injected.
- The runner: This section carries the plastic from the sprue to the cavity.
- The gate: This is the part through which the plastic enters the cavity.
- The ejector pins: After completing the injection molding process this part is used to push the product out of the cavity.
Go4mould manufactures all of these parts with precision so that you will get accurate results during bottle crate manufacturing.
7. What is the average life of a mould developed by Go4mould?
The average life of a Go4mould is around 300,000 shots. However, this number can vary depending on the type of mould and the material it is made from. For example, a mould made from aluminum will have a shorter lifespan than a mould made from steel. Additionally, a mould that is used to produce products that are subjected to a lot of stress, such as automotive parts, will have a shorter lifespan than a mould that is used to produce products that are not subjected to much stress, such as bottles. So, while the average lifespan of a mould developed by Go4mould is 300,000 shots, it may last for fewer or more shots depending on the specific circumstances.
8. Does Go4mould have relevant certifications?
Yes, Go4mould is ISO 9001 certified which is a globally recognized quality management system. Certification to ISO 9001 demonstrates that an organization has met the internationally recognized quality management system requirements. The company also meets the 5S filled specifications. Additionally, our team of experts is always up-to-date on the latest industry standards and procedures. This ensures that we can provide you with the highest quality products and services possible.
9. What are the services offered by Go4mould other than bottle crate mould manufacturing?
Go4mould offers a broad range of services, including custom plastic injection moulding, PVC injection moulding, automotive injection moulding, two shot injection moulding and much more. We have the experience and expertise to produce precision moulds for a variety of applications.
10. How can i troubleshoot my bottle crate mould?
There are four methods you can use to troubleshoot a bottle crate mould that is not performing correctly. The first method is to visually inspect the mould for any defects. If you find any defects, you can repair them by using a welding torch. The second method is to measure the thickness of the sheet metal with a caliper and compare it to the thickness specified in the blueprints. If the sheet metal is too thin, you can weld a new piece of sheet metal to the mould. The third method is to measure the distance between the two halves of the mould and compare it to the distance specified in the blueprints. If the distance is not correct, you can either weld new pieces of sheet metal to the mould or adjust the position of the clamps. The fourth method is to check the alignment of the pins and holes in the mould. If they are not aligned, you can either weld new pieces of sheet metal to the mould or adjust the position of the clamps.
11. What is the minimum lead time offered by Go4mould?
The minimum lead time offered by Go4mould is 20 – 60 days. The lead time varies according to the complexity and size of the order. So, if you need a mould quickly, be sure to contact us and let us know. We will do our best to meet your needs.
12. How can i order my bottle crate mould from Go4mould?
There are three methods you can use to order a stackable bottle crate mould from Go4mould. The first method is to visit our website and fill out the form. The second method is to reach us via phone number, WhatsApp order, or WeChat available at your website. The third method is to physically visit our factory and place your order. We are always happy to help you place your order. So, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.