96 cavity preform mould
- One of the leading manufacturers of 96 cavity preform moulds in China
- Enhancements in toughness, corrosion resistance, and brightness are made
- Supports long-term use and provides adequate support
- Control and system integration are improved
- High-quality products are ensured by advanced equipment and technology
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of PET preform mould
96 Cavity Preform Mould
With a powerful team of researchers and developers, Go4mould manufactures preform molds with one cavity to ninety-six cavities, including injection systems. Preform mould design is one of the specialties of our professional engineers. The PET preform moulds can be manufactured according to the injection molding machine of the customer at the same time. Whether you need 96 cavity preform moulds or any PET preform moulds, we can provide the perfect solution.
Give a brief description of go4mould’s 96 cavity preform mould
As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of PET perform moulds, Go4mould offers quality 96 cavity preform moulds made in China. As a result of introducing advanced technology and equipment into our factory, we can offer our customers a quality mould with a unique design. Customized services are also available.
Figure 1: 96 cavity preform mould
The 96 cavity preform mould has the following features:
- To reduce labor costs, valve gates are not cut.
- Hot runner system with advanced technology ensures lower AA values.
- By designing cold water channels rationally, cooling effect is increased and cycle time is shortened.
Explain what preform moulding is and why it is important
Performing preform moulding is a kind of plastic preform mouldings technology, which requires a machine, preform mold, and plastic. A preform moulding is used to produce plastic preforms. The plastic preforms will be made into blow molding products like bottles. Among our standard applications are mineral water and soft drinks, which can require molds with 144 cavities. There are, however, many solutions we can provide for special applications, such as preforms that have a wide opening or long preforms for 5-gallon containers.