Wide mouth preform mould
- Go4mould is a leading manufacturer of hot runner systems for wide mouth preform moulds.
- The Core, cavity, and neck ring are made of high-quality steel.
- It is possible to achieve a faster injection time by creating a well-balanced material flow channel.
- It is a durable preform mould with a wide mouth.
- The stack parts are made of high-quality materials with high-tech processing equipment.
- A wide mouth preform mould made of nitrided steel, manufactured according to international standards, with high hardness and long service life.
- Preform thickness and height are designed in such a way that the final bottles weigh light but feel hard.
- A shorter time is needed for the mold to heat up.
- Precision and durability are improved.
- Product details
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of PET preform mould
Wide mouth preform mould
Go4mould has been in the PET industry for over 20 years, specializing in developing PET preform moulds. Among its characteristics are anti-corrosion, good abrasion resistance, good thermal fatigue resistance, uniform hardness, good polishing performance, and easy heat conduction. We have the knowledge, experience, and facilities to ensure your molds are qualified during every phase of production.
Throughout the whole process, we work closely with you to make sure all issues are addressed. This includes project estimation, part function, and design, steel material selection, mold layout, and design, mold-making process, and cost analysis factors. To ensure the hardening quality of bottle cap molds, it inspects mold materials thoroughly. To ensure high quality, high safety, high energy-saving products, and related services for our customers, we constantly improve and practice our great mission.
Here is a brief overview of wide mouth preform moulds
We provide a wide-mouthed preform bottle mold that is widely appreciated by consumers due to its high-cost performance. A wide-mouthed preform is most often used in the packaging of candy and nuts and is generally designed for this purpose in general. It is designed to meet the different requirements for wide mouth applications by providing both a valve gate system and a very small runner nub system. There is a balanced hot runner system with a shut-off valve gate on the mould. As a result, the area of the preform gate on the mould is not stringy.
A wide range of preforms is available for the various kinds of bottles, such as carbonated bottles, mineral water bottles, pesticide bottles, oil bottles, cosmetics bottles, and hot fill bottles, as well as food bottles, washing bottles, fruit juice bottles, etc. It is made of high-quality steel and features a good hot runner design that significantly increases the productivity of the machine. It is well known that our product is widely used in a variety of industries that manufacture molds.
Figure 1: Wide mouth preform mould
The advantages of wide mouth preform moulds are as follows:
- This is a precision injection mold that is customized for the manufacture of plastic molds.
- One of the advantages of doing business with us is our competitive prices.
- Our goal is to provide our customers with continuous support and service.
- Skilled workers with a wide range of experience who are multi-skilled and highly qualified.
- It is important to have a thorough understanding of the application.
- The company has a simple structure as well as convenient communication within it.
- When it comes to the life cycle of a product, quality and reliability are two important factors that must be considered.
Figure 2: Example of wide mouth preform mould
Preform moulds with a wide mouth are made of the following materials
For mould impressions and inserts, as well as for slide inserts, it is well known that steel is used for mould impressions and inserts. There is no doubt that steel is one of the finest materials available due to its superior quality and precision. It is well known for its excellent hardness, superior polish, anti-rust properties, and accuracy, all of which enable it to be used in the fabrication of wide-mouth preform molds for molded products.