48 cavity preform mould
- The best manufacturer of 48 cavity preform moulds in China
- Design that resists corrosion and is precise
- With a team of professionals, Go4Mould is a pioneer in the moulding industry
- Advanced mold design technology, high precision CNC, strict quality assurance and quality control
- Maintain reliability in the production of preform mould
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of PET preform mould
48 Cavity Preform Mould
Go4mould is committed to providing quality products at a competitive price with on-time delivery backed by our continuing investment in our equipment. Our team of engineers will assist our clients in designing parts that can be manufactured but are also cost-effectively manufactured from prototype to production if we discover their product concept is too costly to manufacture. Our extensive experience makes us confident that we can provide a solution to your next injection molding project.
Explain what a 48 cavity preform mould is
The 48 cavity preform mould is designed for water drinks. Injection gate of the mold is equipped with a shut-off valve gate to prevent any stringing from occurring. Operators can save maintenance time by using a cam roller design. A cavity preform mold is designed to be used with an injection molding system. It takes 22 seconds for the general screw injection molding machine to produce 16g preforms.
Figure 1: 48 Cavity Preform Mould
Explain what a preform mould is in a few words
Injection moulds suitable for producing preforms are called preform moulds. Preforms are available with different necks and weights for different bottles, including carbonated bottles, mineral water bottles, pesticide bottles, oil bottles, cosmetic bottles, wide-mouth bottles, and hot fill bottles.
The 48 cavity preform mould’s best features
- Mold cavities range from 1 to 144.
- The electric control system simulates stretch testing in order to improve yield rate.
- The mould is concentrically positioned using world-class dipole taper localization technique.
- Special mould steel is used for the core and cavity of the mould die. Screw neck is of international standard, imported high hardness nitrided steel. In order to ensure the high quality of plastic products, advanced hot runners and an even heating temperature are used.
- Labor costs are reduced when valve gated types are used without tails.
- A minimum of two million is guaranteed.