32 cavity preform mould
- It is extremely strong and impact-resistant, as well as wear-resistant and durable.
- Our quotations are available within 24 hours at a low cost.
- It is easy to store, it is delivered promptly, and it is competitively priced.
- You can always count on Go4Mould for a 32 cavity preform mould that is easy to use.
- Uniquely designed 32 cavity preform moulds for growing your business both nationally and internationally.
- Using a competent workforce in a moderate environment to manufacture your mould.
- After-sales services and mold prices for business overseas.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of PET preform mould
32 cavity preform mould
Among Go4Mould’s products are PET preform molds, multi-cavity preform molds with neck sizes (such as 30/25 neck, 28mm PCO neck size, and oil bottle neck) and wide neck PET preform molds (such as 38mm and 55mm neck size). Go4Mould manufactures all kinds of preform moulds, including the 32 cavity PET preform mould we recently completed for a customer. We provide all-around technical support for any problems encountered during the operation of your mould by our experienced engineers.
What is 32 cavity preform mould?
Figure 1: 32 Cavity Preform Mould
This is a 32 cavity PET preform mold with standard hardness for the cavity and core, Germany steel for the cavity and core, high speed injection, fully automatic ejection system, and filter design to prevent waste material from entering the cavity.
What are the main features of this mould?
- The yield rate is improved by electric control systems that simulate stretch testing.
- The core and cavity of the mould die are made from Swedish special mould steel.
- Labor costs are reduced because valve gated types are without tails.
- A minimum of 2 million guarantees are required.
What are the materials used in making the mould?
- With higher nickel and chromium content than FS136, customized material 632 is better than FS136.
- Brightness, toughness, and rust resistance have all increased.
- It is constructed out of stainless steel or P20 (pre-hardened) with a hardness rating of 38 to 40.
Do you accept customized designs?
Yes! You may contact us by phone or send us a message if you have any specific requirements about them. We will reply as soon as possible.