24 cavity preform mould
- To ensure that the mould won’t have any faults, the mould is tested on various parameters.
- Their durability is ensured by the use of top grade materials.
- We offer the 24 cavity preform mould at a very affordable price at Go4Mould.
- Their manufacture is based on the latest technology, tools, and machines.
- A variety of graded mould materials is available, from polyvinyl chloride to polymers with higher density to those with a lower density.
|Nos of cavity||Customized|
|Hardness of cavity & core||42-45HRC|
|Hardness of wear parts||42-48HRC|
|Core pulling system||Motor /oil cylinder/ stripping plate, angel pin…etc|
|Mould accessories||DME/HASCO Standard …|
|Cooling system||In core baffle cooling and in cavity plate chain drilling type cooling|
|Surface finish||Diamond polish,|
|Runner||Cold or Hot|
|Delivery time||30 work days|
Offer a wide range of PET preform mould
24 cavity preform mould
Go4Mould specializes in manufacturing PET preform moulds, injection molding systems, with technicians with rich experience and senior engineers with master’s degrees in 3D modeling. A number of members of our technical committee and senior professors in the mold industry will serve as our technical consultants. We import a variety of processing equipment and measurement devices, as well as special drawing software for designing preforms, samples and manufacturing testing molds. Our after-sales service includes technology training and other services.
Overview of 24 cavity preform mould
Figure 1 : 24 Cavity Preform Mould
The 24 cavity PET preform mould has a PCO 1881 neck designed for CSD drinks. The mold includes a balanced hot runner system with shut off valve gate in order to prevent stringing on the injection gate.
Features of the mould
- To reduce the labor cost, valve gates are not cut.
- AA value is significantly lower due to advanced hot runner technology.
- Water channels designed in a reasonable manner increase the cooling effect and reduce cycle time.
Materials for moulds
- S136 material (Sweden ASSAB) is commonly used for performing molds.
- P20 is used for making the mold base. Using the plate method allows molds to resist corrosion efficiently and to last for a long time.
- Vacuum stoves imported from Germany were used to heat treat the parts, which resulted in HRC45-HRC48 hardness.
Your order quantity and the specific items will determine this. For an average 20ft container load, the lead time is 50-60 days. Keeping track of your purchase is easy when you contact us.